Celery Juice – blender & benefits
Celery juice… it’s easy and cheap… not to mention has tons of benefits and boosts your immunity! Start making some… NOW!
In the past I have done celery juice a week here and there. Quarantine has given us a chance to slow down and take the time to boost our immunity and take better care of ourselves. Mark was reluctant at first but jumped on the celery band wagon a few weeks into the quarantine. It is really easy for him to make because he sits, watches the news while I make it for him. I am happy to do so – because I know it has helped him lower his blood pressure and inspire him to take better care of him.
- Wash an entire bunch of celery
- Chop it up a bit (blends better) – yes you can use the leaves – lots of good vitamins!
- Blend with 4oz of water
- Drink super fast – they say to do this on an empty tummy
- Recently we started adding 1 tsp. cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon of ginger and a lemon for some additional health benefits. We are in it to win it!
- fights infection – naturally boosts immunity
- vitamin c
- vitamin k
- helps fight cancer
- helps fight liver disease
- reduces inflammation
- boosts cardiovascular health
- helps flush your system, improves digestion and helps to fight bacterial infections
- lowers cholesterol
- lowers blood pressure
- some people swear it is AMAZING for the skin and clears up their skin conditions
Looking for a great detox drink… check out this magically cup of goodness…