How to make Lala’s lip smackin’ popcorn
My mother makes THE BEST popcorn. When we visit her or she visit’s us this is ALWAYS on the menu… I prefer her to make it towards the end of the trip… so I don’t get hooked and force her to make it EVERYDAY!
Make sure to like and share!!!Jump to Recipe
lala’s lip smackin’ popcorn
Once you taste this popcorn – you will NOT be able to stop
- 2 bags popcorn – movie theater
- 2 tablespoons honey – buy local
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter – we prefer omega 3
- 1/2 stick butter "butta" with salt
- LARGE bowl with lid – get it out
- MEASURING CUP – glass for microwaving and mixing
- pop one bag of popcorn and put in the large bowl
- put the honey, butta, and peanut butter in the measuring cup
- melt on low for 30 seconds – stirring every 10 seconds
- pop 2nd bag of popcorn
- pour 1/2 the butter mixture on the popcorn and gently stir
- pour the 2nd bag of popcorn in
- pour the 2nd half of mixture on and stir – gently
- lid on bowl and shake – gently
- get a napkin and dig in!!!
honey – butter – peanut butter
National Popcorn Day is in January!!!
looking for something healthy.. try this
** Amazon affiliate’s may receive some pennies when you order thru the link at no cost to you thank you