How to make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta – SUPER EASY RECIPEJump to Recipe
SUPER EASY – Olive Garden Chicken
Cream Cheese and Olive Garden dressing pack this dish with a fabulously creamy flavor! Easy crockpot recipes are always needed for back to school. You can even save time by making the pasta the night before or make some 90 seconds rice and throw it on top of that.
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for other quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
saute’ the onion’s and parsley in some butter
sprinkle the garlic powder – NOT garlic salt and the pepper on top of the chicken
The BEST dressing! Pour 16oz on 1.5 pounds of chicken… it will NOT completely cover the chicken.
Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the chicken.
One and a half blocks of cream cheese – cut it up and put on top of the chicken.
Cover and cook – see the recipe card for times.
I did flip the chicken about 2 hours in… then poured the sauce and the chunks of cream cheese on top of the chicken. I think this keeps the chicken moist.
Went with a higher end pasta for this dish. I did make 2 bags so the family could have pasta in a couple of days. Cook the pasta while you shred the chicken.
This is what is looks like AFTER you shred the chicken and before you add the pasta.
Half a cup of mozzarella cheese mix in with the shredded chicken.
Add in the pasta and mix.
I did add some mushrooms to the hubbies dinner.
Everyone seemed to like it. Even the boy finished his.
Olive Garden Chicken & Pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 1.5 boneless chicken breast
- 16oz olive garden dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese – shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12oz cream cheese (black and a half)
TOWARDS THE END
- 16oz penne pasta
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheeese
- Saute' the butter, onions and parsley
- Add chicken
- Sprinkle the garlic and the peppers on the chicken
- Pour the Olive Garden Italian dressing over the chicken
- Cut the cream cheese up and place on top of the chicken
- Lip on top – set your cooking timer – low for 5 to 6 or high for 4 hours
TIME IS ALMOST UP
- Cook the pasta
- Grab 2 forks and shred the chicken in the crockpot
- Drain the pasta
- Add the pasta to the chicken in the crockpot
- Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Plate it and enjoy!!!
- For my husband… I added mushrooms at the end
Some of our other recipes…
amazon affiliates might receive some pennies if you order from the link… but you my friend will not be charged – extra – happy shopping…. link to the measuring cups….
Trying the Olive Garden chicken tonight!