Oh my GOURD this Pumpkin French Toast is Perfect!
This is a quick and simple meal… that we prefer to save for a quick dinner! Adding a touch of the Pumpkin Spice makes things that much better. You don’t have to add the candy corn… but it sure does make it that much sweeter.
Come check out some cool Fall items…. here
Pumpkin French Toast
- 1 loaf Pumpkin Swirl Pepperidge Farm Loaf Bread
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 sausage patties – precooked – – diced up
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- sprinkle powdered sugar
- sprinkle cinnamon & sugar
- Heat the skillet on low / medium – butter the pan
- Beat the eggs, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and heavy cream
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture
- Cook the French Toast on both sides until golden and egg is cooked
- We use the Jimmy Dean precooked sausages – dice them and just heat in the microwave really quick while the French Toast is cooking.
- Mix the butter, caramel and syrup in a glass measuring cup and heat in the microwave
- Plate the French Toast, then Sausage, Pour the warmed maple syrup mixture over the sausage and then sprinkle with powered sugar and cinnamon and sugar if you desire.
Inspiration, Motivation and Coffee are great ways to start the day!
These are updated through the week with a little life. Interesting grocery finds, Holidays, Reviews, National Days, Recipes and everything in-between.
Check back everyday for more malarkey morning moments…. click the button
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
come check them out