Craving GARLIC bad – so this Garlic Butter Steak hit the spot! Mouther watering good… the smell brought the boy running from his room. I bought a pound of Sirloin steak. 3/4 of the steak was used for the garlic butter steak and 1/4 was used for lemon pepper steak. A portion of the garlic butter steak was eaten the 2nd day, then put in the freezer and then 2 more servings were cooked up… ALL WERE DELISH!!!!
The bag on the right is the lemon pepper steak – currently in my freezer for next week.
Garlic Butter Steak – low carb
- 3/4 pound Sirloin steak
- 1 stick garlic & herb butter
- 1 tbsp. weber – garlic and herb seasoning
- 10 cloves fresh garlic – minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- dice the steak and put in bag
- fresh garlic cloves – minced
- melt the butter and add seasonings and garlic
- pour over the steak – refrigerate over night
- heat the skillet and scoop a serving into the heated pan
- cook the steak to your desired doneness
- remove everything from the pan and then add JUST the steak back in to sear it
- open noodles – drain and rinse (only 1/2)
- add noodles to the juices from the steak
- once steak has been removed from pan – add the noodles
- heat the noodles in pan medium to high for 3 minutes
PLATE AND ENJOY!!
LOW CARB NOODLES
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!