These Pizza Peppers are packed with flavor and protein without the calories. Sure you can make the whole pepper but 1/2 the pepper will fill you up! Best part is there is very little “cooking”.
Call the low carb / keto / healthy whatever they are for everyone. Simple and filling!
- green pepper
- turkey pepperoni
- chicken sausage – Italian
- mozzarella cheese
- dice up all your veggies and measure out your cheese and clean out the pepper
- heat the skillet up and throw in your minced garlic
- add in the spinach, chicken sausage, pepperoni and saute' for a bit
- heat the oven to BROIL
- marinara – add this in – toss long enough to heat it up, but not cook away
- fill the pepper
- top with cheese and put in oven to broil for just a bit
- ** the filling measures about 3/4 of a cup
- ** marinara – if you like it "saucy" add more just know this changes the calories quickly
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!