Kick of the holiday with a mouth full of fireworks!!! You can make these with your choice of alcohol. Kick it up a notch and mix it with fireball and whipped cream vodka!!!! This is one fruit you should NOT share with the kids!
FIRST – you need to choose your poison, we went with standard vodka.
Let the cherries soak in the poison overnight in the fridge.
Melt the white chocoalte.
Dry the cherries off and dip them most of the way in the white chocoalte.
Then dip them in the sprinkles.
Place on plate and put in fridge for about an hour before serving.
- 1 10oz maraschino cherries
- 1 cup vodka, vanilla vodka, fireball, whipped cream vodka you choose the potion
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 jar blue sprinkles
- drain the cherries and place in mason jar
- pour in your alcohol choice
- seal and place in fridge overnight or longer
- take the cherries out and pat dry – save the alcohol and make drinks with it another time
- melt the white chocolate
- dip and twist the cherry in the chocolate almost to the top of the cherry
- dip the cherry in the sprinkles leaving some of the white chocolate showing
- place on plate and chill in the fridge
- serve to a fun crowd – not children
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!