Street corn is awesome, but very messy to eat. This verson takes a tad bit longer to make, but allows you to eat without wearing the dish. ENJOY!!!!
- If you do not plan on eating all at once, only mix the mayo in the portion you will be eating at this time, it will keep better / longer.
Here is our REAL Street corn recipe as well as our cream boiled corn recipe.
Street Corn Deconstructed
- 6 ears corn
- ½ red onion – diced very small
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp chipotle powder
- 2½ tbsp salt
- ¾ cup dukes mayo
- 2 limes – zested
- 2 tbsp cilantro – chopped roughly
- ¾ cup cotija cheese – crumbled
- corn – grill on the grill or char in a pan until blackened in some parts. This will take about 15 minutes, turning continuously.
- Let the corn cool, cut the kernels off.
- Coconut oil in pan with onions and garlic – saute'
- Corn – add it in and cook until warm.
- Stir in everything else, except the cheese.
- Dish and Sprinkle the cheese on top, garnish with some cilantro and lime wedges.
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!