Need a pizza fix but don’t want all the carbs, well here ya go! These also make a great app!!! Zucchini has become very versatile over the years and it seems like everyone has a garden so the size of your “pizza” bites might vary. We prefer them thinly sliced and small (actually bite size).Jump to Recipe
As long as you are careful how you top these little bites this could be a healthy snack or app. We are talking zero fat, lots of fiber, loaded with B6, C, K and lots of minerals in the zucchini.
We like to top ours with pepperoni but you can think outside the box and put your favorite toppings on. How are you feeling pineapple on top?
INGREDIENTS FOR ZUCCHINI PIZZA BITES
HOW TO MAKE ZUCCHINI PIZZA BITES
- Slice the zucchini and toss in olive oil and garlic salt
2. Arrange flat on sprayed and lined pan – bake on BROIL for 10minutes
3. Flip the zucchini over – top with sauce / cheeses and toppings
4. Bake in oven until cheese is bubbly
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- cooking spray
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium zucchini
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup fancy cheese – see pic
- pepperoni or other toppings if you desire
- Preheat oven to ° – BROIL – Line baking sheet with aluminum foil – Spray with cooking spray
- Slice zucchini to your desired thickness – we like them thin
- Mix the sliced zucchini in a bowl with olive oil and garlic salt
- Dump and arrange the zucchini on the baking sheet
- Place in the oven and BROIL for about 5 to 10 minutes – keeping a watchful eye on them so they do not burn – while this is happening warm them sauce – just take the chill out of it.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the zucchini over
- Turn the oven down to 400°
- Place about a teaspoon or less on top of each zucchini
- Next add the cheeses and toppings
- TO THE OVEN!!! Place the zucchini back in the oven and bake until the cheese is bubbly
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!