How to make a pumpkin dump cake
Today’s recipe will teach you How to make a pumpkin dump cake! This quick and easy recipe is a great dessert but honestly a great spread as well. We always have too many dessert in this house so when it comes to making these dump cakes it is best to make them in half the amount.
We used a smaller casserole dish and half of the KRUSTEAZ. We saved the rest for another day.
Pumpkin Dump Cake Step by Step Pictures
POP the pumpkin dump cake in oven – DO NOT MIX IT
We took it out of the oven and added the caramel and the marshmallows and popped it back into the oven and put it on BROIL
How to make a pumpkin dump cake -TIPS
- Cookies – the kids suggested adding double cookies
- Nuts – Yes you can add nuts to the top
How to make a Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 package Milano pumpkin spice cookies or any Milano cookie
- 1 small can Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1/2 bag Krusteaz Cake Mix
- 1/2 bag Krusteaz Topping
- 3/4 a stick butter – sliced
- 2 cups little marshmallows
- handfull caramels – worthers
- Preheat oven 350°
- Spray an 8 by 8 casserole dish
- Line it with Milano cookies
- layer it with 1/2 of the cake mix – save the rest for another one later in season
- layer the crumble topping next – 1/2 of the bag – save the rest for another day
- slice the butter and put it on top – DO NOT MIX IT
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350°
- take it out and turn oven up to broil
- put marshmallows and caramel on top and put back in the oven and broil for maybe 3 minutes – YOU NEED TO ACTIVELY WATCH THIS
- Let it cool a bit – slice and serve
THANX FOR STOPPING BY to learn How to make a pumpkin dump cake
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!