How to make banana bread in the blender
How to make banana bread in the blender in 5 minutes is one of the best tasting things to come out a blender! The hardest part about tis recipe is gathering your ingredients. Once you have everything laid out this recipe is ridiculously simple to make and even easier to eat! We used 3 mini loaf pans in this recipe but you can use an average size loaf pan with the same recipe. If you are feeling super snazzy you can drizzle some cream cheese frosting on top… and then you have a dessert! Enjoy!
The best time to make banana bread is when you have some super duper RIPE bananas that you really want to throw away! These are the perfect bananas to use for banana bread.
Gather your ingredients
I am a HUGE fan of mini chocolate chips in banana bread… what do you like to add?
banana bread in the blender – 5 minutes
- 2 or 3 bananas – make certain they are super ripe – 3 small or 2 medium bananas
- 5 oz greek yogurt – plain or vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups flour
- ¾ stick butter melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
pre heat the oven to 350°
- make certain all ingredients are at room temp – we will blend this in 2 steps
- dump the bananas – greek yogurt and eggs in the blender and blend for about a minute
- then dump in the rest of the ingredients – but not the mii chocolate chips – blend for about 15seconds
- scrape the edges down and blend for another 15seconds
- if at this point everything is not mixed – mix by hand when you dump the chocolate chips in
- spray the pans and sprinkle with flour
- pour the batter in the 3 pans and bake for 30 minutes at 350
- if using one pan it will be about 50minutes at 350
- This is great to freeze and pull out for those early morning breakfast for the kids
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!