share this post
- November National Days – celebrate something
- malarkey favorites
- 1st day of school – positive vibes
- universal studios – tribute store & more
- malarkey’s first vendor fair exposed
This is probably one of the easiest desserts to make, full of flavor and so easy to involve the kids. We have used several different kinds of candies over the years. The Andes candies has been our favorite. If you can not find the peppermint ice cream, you can use vanilla or a mixture of chocolate an vanilla – BE CREATIVE!!!
The magic shell adds a great a great chocolate crunch to the pie.
The first time we serve this – we cut all the slices and wrap in wax paper – it makes for easier serving later on.
Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
- 1 ½ quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 crust Oreo – premade
- 1 small tub of cool whip
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies – your choice
- ½ bottle magic shell topping
- 6 to 10 oreo crushed – 6 to 10 – your choice
- grab a large bowl – plop the ice cream in and let is soften a bit – STIR
- mix in about ¾ of the cool whip, the crushed Oreo's (the amount of Oreo's is up to you)
- mix in about half the peppermint candies
- dump if all into the Oreo crust
- drizzle the Magic shell into the pie and use a knife to swirl it into the pie
- evenly spread the ¼ of cool whip you have left – over the top of the pie – covering the magic shell
- Sprinkle the left over candies and maybe some crushed Oreo's on top
- FREEZE for 5 hours
- SERVING – let it sit out for about 5 minutes before serving.
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!