share this post
Universal Orlando has a RETRO resort located within walking distance of the parks. It’s called CABANA BAY and it would not be complete without a perfectly tacky bowling alley. NAILED IT! This bowling alley is located upstairs above the lobby. There is an arcade next door to it as well. They do serve food separate from the bowling, the food is okay… or is it perfect for a bowling alley?
DETAILS – subject to change
- 5pm opens
- line starts before 4:30pm
- no reservations can be made
- when it opens you can put your name in for a time during opening hours… it fills up for the ENTIRE night before 5:30pm.
- FOOD – even though bowling fills up – you can still grab some food and take it to go or sit in one of their adorable seating areas… arcade is next door… so maybe grab some food and drinks and have the kids game while you sit back and enjoy the décor.
Looking for more Universal Studio’s reviews and or information… click here
thanx for sharing this post – subscribing to the blog and following on the socials.
Want to see our review of the ENTIRE resort…. click here
We ordered some apps and the cocoa cola cake.
HONESTLY – We think the wings made Mark and Saoirse sick. The fries were soggy. The Coke cake was good. The app had pretzels on it that the boy loved. Cheese sticks were… well cheese sticks. We probably would stick with drinks and cake next time… never go wrong there.
located a door down from the bowling alley, on the 2nd floor of the lobby.
Cabana Bay Merchandise
This merch is located in the lobby store
- November National Days – celebrate something
- malarkey favorites
- 1st day of school – positive vibes
- universal studios – tribute store & more
- malarkey’s first vendor fair exposed
MORE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!