REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS POST
This meal is quick, easy and tasty. Not to mention it can be made with just 4 ingredients and the set up is like 5 minutes!!! Just sear the chicken – dump the stuffing on – mix the water / sour cream and cream of chicken soup in – then dump that in – BOMB – 4 hours on high and you have dinner! You can even throw fresh / frozen or canned veggies on top!!!
Pam – if you are not searing your chicken first and using butter then go ahead and spray the crockpot first.
Seasonings – we used garlic salt – butter – old bay and pepper on the chicken and added in some fresh garlic and onions.
cream of chicken soup with herbs – you can also use cream of tater or mushroom – whatever you like the best,
sour cream – on it’s own I am not a fan but in a recipe like this – PERFECT!
water for cream of chicken soup and sour cream mix
Stuffing – we used a little more than half of this bag.
Chicken – we used chicken breast, the hubby prefers chicken thighs (more flava) but I do not and I was eating this so we went for the chicken tata’s.
- chop up the onion and garlic throw in the pan with butter and sear the chicken both sides… make sure to sprinkle both sides of the chicken with your old bay, garlic salt and pepper.
- turn the crockpot to low or high depending on how long you need it to cook.
- throw the chicken in
- dump the stuffing in
- in a separate bowl mix the water – sour cream and cream of
- dump it on top and smear it all over the stuffin’ – but don’t mix it.
- set the timer and walk AWAY.
- veggies – half way done – add your veggies to the side of the top
- serve right form the crockpot
Here is what I did – step by step
The hubby likes peas and no one else does – so close to finishing time i threw some frozen ones on the corner of the crockpot for him. If I had mushrooms I would have thrown those in for him as well. You can throw in fresh veggies or canned as well.
Chicken & Stuffin’ – CROCKPOT STYLE
- 2 lbs chicken breast of thighs
- 10 oz stuffin'
- 1 can 10.5oz cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1 cup sour cream – we started with 3/4 cup but used a full cup
- garlic salt
- old bay
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- throw the butter – onions and garlic into the crockpot pan and sear the chicken prior
- turn the crockpot to low
- dump the stuffing on top of the chicken
- in a separate bowl – mix in the cream of chicken soup / water and sour cream
- dump that on top of the stuffing and smear it just enough to cover the stuffing.
- cook for 3 hours on high as long as you sauté first or 4 hours without sauté
– always share –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!