Cream Cheese and Olive Garden dressing pack this dish with a fabulously creamy flavor! Easy crockpot recipes are always needed for back to school. You can even save time by making the pasta the night before or make some 90 seconds rice and throw it on top of that.
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for other quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Olive Garden Chicken & Pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 1.5 boneless chicken breast
- 16oz olive garden dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese – shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12oz cream cheese (black and a half)
TOWARDS THE END
- 16oz penne pasta
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheeese
- Saute' the butter, onions and parsley
- Add chicken
- Sprinkle the garlic and the peppers on the chicken
- Pour the Olive Garden Italian dressing over the chicken
- Cut the cream cheese up and place on top of the chicken
- Lip on top – set your cooking timer – low for 5 to 6 or high for 4 hours
TIME IS ALMOST UP
- Cook the pasta
- Grab 2 forks and shred the chicken in the crockpot
- Drain the pasta
- Add the pasta to the chicken in the crockpot
- Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Plate it and enjoy!!!
- For my husband… I added mushrooms at the end
– always share –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!