Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanx
This is a super easy way to make corned beef. The hubby is not a fan of corned beef any other way because he thinks it is too salty. However, with a few choice ingredients… BAM – perfection everytime!
YES – add the irish beer!!!
remember to let it rest
The BEST corned beef recipe
- 1 Corned Beef Brisket
- 4 tbsp Butter – Kerry Gold if you can
- 1/2 Onion – sliced or diced
- 6 cloves Garlic – minced
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- sprinkle Old Bay
- sprinkle pepper
- 32 oz Beef Broth – unsalted
- 1 can Guinness
- Cabbage wedges – however many you are going to eat
- Turn the frying pan or the Sauté option on your crockpot
- Melt the butter and sauté the onions and garlic
- Sprinkle the meat with – brown sugar, old bay and cinnamon
- Sear all sides of the brisket – I like to stab the meat so the juices get inside
- Turn the crockpot to low
- Add the unsalted beef broth – around the meat not on top
- Add the Guinness
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours
- Veggies – you can add in the 2 hours – such as potatoes, carrots, and cabbage wedges
– always share –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!