how to make the BEST grilled cheese roll-ups! Nothing wrong with popping open a can of soup and having some grilled cheese, especially on those days when the kids are home even longer, like summer and school breaks. This Rolled Grilled Cheese and soup is just jazzed up a little bit. We are always looking to put a fun spin on a simple dinner.Jump to Recipe
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for other quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Rolled Grilled Cheese & Jazzed Up Soup
- American Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasonings
- Tomato Soup
- Veggie Soup
- Fake Crab
- Slice the cheese in half
- Cut the crust off the the bread
- Roll out the bread
- Lay the cheese out on the bread it will be partially hanging over
- Tightly squeeze and roll the bread and cheese
- Put a toothpick in to hold it together
- Continue rolling them all
- Heat up butter in the pan, low, and add in the spices, maybe a bit of black pepper as well
- Heat them low and slow, turning as they brown
- SLICE – you can either serve them rolled or slice them and dunk in the soup.
- Take all the crust you cut off and toast them in some butter, garlic salt and Italian seasonings.
- These are AWESOME in soup.
- Tomato soup – we just added fake crab and heated it up
- Veggie soup – the kids split so we make certain to divide the goodies and then the broth.
how to make the BEST grilled cheese roll-ups
For Mark’s soup we used a tomato soup and added fake crab. The kids split this one and LOVED it!
– always share –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!