This Mexican Meat Mix – Taco Tuesday Staple Recipe
Here it is the meat mix you need to make – freeze and dress it up from week to week. At the start of the month I like to make a big batch of this – plop it into baggies and freeze. The best thing about this recipe is that it does not use one of those sodium filled season packets and is packed with FLAVOR! In the summertime try using a mango salsa to change it up a bit. You can serve it on nachos, tacos, soft shells, lettuce, pizza, the options are endless.
Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanx
Mexican Meat Mix – Taco Tuesday Staple
Make certain to save and share this recipe.
Mexican Meat Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 jar salsa
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon old bay
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- handful cilantro
- Skillet on medium – add in oil and heat it up – throw in the diced onions and garlic… sauté'
- throw the meat in and brown it with the old bay and pepper
- toss in the salsa, black beans (drain if you want) and drained corn
- turn the skillet to low and let the flavors marinate
- you can use this for a meal and then throw in serving size bags and freeze for quick meals.
Mexican Meat Mix – can be used in so many recipes. It was perfect in these zucchini boats.
CHECK OUT SOME RECENT POSTS
- Pizza Peppers – packed with flavor not carbs
- Vargas Café – The BEST Cuban in the Cape
- Universal Studios – Harry Potter Photo Dump
- The BEST Egg Pan – customize your eggs
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites for the WIN!
Check out these other Irish favorite’s
– always like – share and pin –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!