NO BAKE – how to make a cake with cookies is one of the coolest cakes you will make! This no bake biscuit cookie cake is layered with creamy sweet goodness and really there is NO BAKING!! If you have no time to bake a cake and need a sweet treat this is the cake for you. As soon as you learn to do this you can change it up and customize it to your liking.
This no bake butter biscuit cookie cake is made with cream cheese and needs to be stored overnight in the fridge before serving to give the crunchy cookies time to absorb the cream cheese and soften. Because it is made of cream cheese we figured in this house it is now a breakfast food! So that’s just what we did! The kids loved it!
Saoirse loved it right out of the fridge and cut, I preferred it to sit for a bit before digging in. The boy well… if it was in front of his face he inhaled it either way.Jump to Recipe
Milk – you are actually going to DIP the biscuit cookies in the milk!
NO BAKE – how to make a cake with cookies
butter biscuit cookie cake – NO BAKING
- 1 package crunchy cookies – we used a pack and a half for this 10 layer cake
- 1 cup milk
- 22 ounces cream cheese – soft
- 22 ounces heavy cream
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon extract – cake batter
- 1 teaspoon extract – vanilla
- wax paper out to make the cake
- stack your cookies and figure out how many layers you want
- prep the frosting so it is ready to go after you dip the cookies
- cream cheese and powdered sugar – CREAM IT TOGETHER (about a minute or so)
- cream – add in and whip it real good –
- extract – add in the extract – if you do not have cake batter extra double the vanilla
- bottom layer – make certain to put a smidgen of frosting on the bottom of the first layer so the cookie do not move around – be certain to still dip the cookies in the milk first
- dip the cookies in the milk – layer and alternate with frosting – keep repeating
- be certain to frost all sides of the cake.
- sprinkle the cake with your choice of sprinkles
- the cake will go in the fridge overnight so the cookies can absorb the cream cheese and become frost.
- pull out of the fridge about 45minutes before serving
- this cake tasted better the 2nd day and my kids ate for 5 days for breakfast!
Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanx
CHECK OUT SOME RECENT POSTS
- Oviedo Mall Links
- oviedo mall – malarkey style
- malarkey notebooks
- malarkey soap collection
- january national days
Check out these other Irish favorite’s
– always like – share and pin –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!