Quick & Easy Homemade Stromboli is fun to make and the best part is you can change up the ingredients all the time! This jazzed up Stromboli is a satisfying meal or appetizer. It’s sweet & savory with the option for a little spice.
Recently, I have been obsessed with figs and trying to put them in everything… so why not a stromboli!! We had some salami and prosciutto in the fridge so we threw that in. Mark requested Havarti cheese so that made it’s way into it as well. We paired it with HOT honey and oh my goodness this was so TASTY!!!!!Jump to Recipe
Quick & Easy Homemade Stromboli
We topped the Fig & Salami Stromboli with HOT honey and crushed pecans.
Salami & Fig Stromboli (Figgy Stromboli)
INSIDE THE FIGGY STROMBOLI
- 1 can Pizza dough
- 13 slices Salami
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 1 block Havarti cheese – sliced
- 5 / 6 Figs – diced
- 4 tbsp Lemon Fig Marmalade
- 1 Egg whisked
- drizzle Honey or HOT Honey
- 2 tbsp Pecans – crushed
- Slice the Cheese & Dice the Figs
- beat the egg and set aside – you will use this to top the rolled stromboli
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Open the pizza dough and lay out on a pan
- We will be layering on one side of the dough so we can roll it – WATCH VIDEO
- Marmalade – spread it very carefully on the dough (just one half)
- salami – top the marmalade with 1/2 of the salami
- figs – sprinkle on top of the salami
- cheese – top the figs with 1/2 the cheese
- prosciutto – top the cheese with it
- salami – top with the rest of the salami
- cheese – top with the rest of the cheese
- egg – brush the inside edges
- roll the dough by folding in the edges (watch video)
- grease a cookie sheet and transfer (carefully) to another cookie sheet
- egg – brush egg on the top of the stromboli
- slice the top of the stomboli
- bake at 400° for 20minutes – reduce to 350 for an additional 5minutes
- remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes
- drizzle with honey and top with crushed nuts
- slice and serve
EGG – brush with egg before cutting slices on the top.
You can top it with standard honey or HOT honey.
Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing.
Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanx
CHECK OUT SOME RECENT POSTS
- malarkey favorites
- 1st day of school – positive vibes
- universal studios – tribute store & more
- malarkey’s first vendor fair exposed
- Blackberry Basil Grilled Cheese
Check out these other Irish favorite’s
– always like – share and pin –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!