.The BEST Egg Pan – customize your eggs for everyone in your family. We are all about the meal prep and easy way to do things over here. Saoirse likes to have an egg sandwich a couple days a week and I am always looking to minimize the mess and time in the morning. This pan has been amazing for us! I am able to create the perfect sized eggs for her egg sandwiches and by accident I stumbled on top of some amazing egg creations for Mark and I. The pan takes no time to clean, the eggs come out PERFECT and it only takes about 8 to 10 minutes in the oven. The eggs freeze well and reheat wonderfully.
Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanxJump to Recipe
Usually I like my eggs over hard and maybe with cheese and that’s it. So I was a bit hesitant to try these, but oh my goodness they were amazing!!! This just opened the door to so many options.
CHECK OUT SOME RECENT POSTS
- November National Days – celebrate something
- malarkey favorites
- 1st day of school – positive vibes
- universal studios – tribute store & more
- malarkey’s first vendor fair exposed
The BEST Egg Pan – customize your eggs
Pizza Eggs in the BEST Egg Pan
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp PIZZA Sauce (1 tbsp per egg)
- 2 pepperoni (2slices per egg)
- sprinkles Basil
- 1/4 cup Cheese (we like cheese so 1/4cup per egg)
- sprinkles Cayenne
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°
- Spray the pan with cooking spray
- Crack the eggs and dump in the pan – break the yolk if you wish
- Sauce – drop little amounts of sauce around the egg
- Toppings – we added basil, cut up pepperoni and cayenne pepper – be creative add your favorites!
- Top with cheese – we used a hot cheese
- Pop in the oven for 10minutes
- The eggs slide right out the pan – plate and eat
- * these are amazing on English muffins!!
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!