gingerbread dump cake for the win! This cake was very easy to make, and without your children helping you it should take way less time than it took us but as you can see we had a FABULOUS time dumping this cake.
June 5th is National Gingerbread Day which was a great reason for us to use this box of gingerbread cake mix left over from Christmas. It was a bit odd smelling Christmas in June – but tasted fantastic! The bonus is that Tiny was able to figure oout how to open a can… not bad for 15!
The can opener we used is really cool because it leaves ZERP sharp edges. I promise once you figure out how to use it, it really is simple!
gingerbread dump cake 123
gingerbread dump cake – 123
gingerbread dump cake
- 2 cans apple pie filling (21oz)
- 1 box gingerbread cookie and cake mix
- 10 tablespoons butter (butta) 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons
- 6 caramels – chopped
- pre-heat oven 350°
- dump 2 cans of apples into 13 by 9 pan
- chop the caramels and add now if you want
- dump the cake mix on top – break up clumps
- chop the butter and scatter on top
- bake in oven for one hour at 350
- serve warm
- top with cool whip
Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanx
CHECK OUT SOME RECENT POSTS
- 1st day of school – positive vibes
- universal studios – tribute store & more
- malarkey’s first vendor fair exposed
- Blackberry Basil Grilled Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Tater Tot Casserole
Check out these other Irish favorite’s
– always like – share and pin –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!