The BEST Bacon – not messy
Why stand over the bacon on the stove getting splattered in the face with grease when you can do this??? Just pop this in the oven and do a million things while it cooks. The benefits of making the bacon this way are great. You have plenty of grease to keep for recipes without the mess. It can be cooked all at once on 2 cookie sheets and it keeps well for days in the fridge (just wrap in paper towel).Jump to Recipe
PREP YOUR PAN FOR BACON
Simply line your pan with foil… do NOT use cooking spray. Personally, I am an earlier riser and if I am making bacon in the morning first thing, I put the tin foil on the pans the night before, because I do not want to wake anyone up. This would get in the way of my coffee time. You do not have to watch this bacon like on the stove… so you pop it in and sit back and have your coffee…. instant me time while doing for others.
LAY THE BACON IN SINGLE LAYERS
HALF WAY THROUGH COOKING FLIP THE BACON
- sometimes I find I have to flip it a few times
REMOVE BACON FROM OVEN
- my recipe list the temp and the time, but you need to play with this to get it down for your oven because oven’s do vary. Not to mention we all have different ways we like the bacon to be finished…. so take it out when it meets your crispy bacon standards.
The BEST Bacon – not messy
- 1 package Bacon
- 300 – Preheat oven
- Tinfoil on 2 cookie sheets
- do NOT spray the pan
- lay the bacon out on a single layer – this will take 2 pans
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes
- Check every 15 minutes – switch the spots in the oven
- After 30 minutes – flip the bacon
- When the bacon is cooked to your standards – take out
- carefully place each slice of bacon onto a plate lined with paper towels
- GREASE – the pan will be filled with grease – you want this
- mason jar – carefully pour into a mason jar or glass jar to save
Cooking the Bacon like this holds up well when stored in the fridge. I do like to make in advance so I can put it inside of pancakes. Chops well for recipes too.
Inspiration, Motivation and Coffee are great ways to start the day!
These are updated through the week with a little life, interesting grocery finds, Holidays, Reviews, National Days, Recipes and everything in-between.
Check back everyday for more malarkey morning moments…. click the button
Check out these other recent articles… some great ideas and products for the holidays!
Loosing Weight BEFORE the HOLIDAYS!
I am on a mission to drop the weight I gained after the summer and before the holidays. Challenging myself to do it before Thanksgiving and holding myself accountable by vlogging it. Follow my journey.
*side note – not selling anything
Check out this NEW event @ Gaylord Palms resort…. NEW EVENT
Loosing Weight… Making a U-Turn and getting in shape before the holidays
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!