New Year – New Chapter – Let’s Celebrate… hope
2021 – New Year – New Chapter – Let’s Celebrate!!! Staying in does not have to be boring! Just like the New Year.. it is what you make it, might as well make staying in FUN! Parenting has had us staying in for years now. Once you adopt the mindset of being in, then you can look for ways to enjoy it. We dress up, decorate, play games and have a Fancy dinner! Below are the traditions we enjoy celebrating each year as well as all the supplies you need to kick off 2021 in style! What are your plans for the New Year!
NEW COLOR – NEW YEAR
Pantone was founded in the 1950’s and has been choosing and crowing the color of the year since 2000. The Pantone Color institute researches and considers fashion trends, marketing, social media and politics and then forecasts the upcoming years color palette.
Colors of the 2021 year
Ultimate Gray 17-5104
YEAR OF THE OX – 2021
OX will be the sign of 2021. Chinese Zodiac calendar has this year being lucky for those born in previous years of the OX, the Snake, Rooster and Rat.
- Years of the Ox include 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, 2033
Hey… Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe to the blog as well as all the socials! Check out the home page for quote pages, recipes, shopping ideas, breakfast reviews, restaurant reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
CELEBRATING THE NEW YEAR
- CLEAN – Between Christmas and New Years – clean the house. Enter the New Year with a clean home and mind. All the dishes clean and all the laundry done.
- DOORS – Open the back door and let the old year out. Open the front door at midnight and let the New Year in.
- BURN the regrets and bullshit from the current year. We write down the bad shit from the year and burn them.
- WISHING AND HOPING – we write our hopes and dreams for the New Year and place in jars, hand from a tree outside so they are carried into the wind,
- CHINESE – We have always had Chinese on New Years and we eat it off our Great Grandmother’s China.
- SPARKLERS – We light some sparklers right before midnight.
- CAKE – New Years Day – Cake for breakfast
- MOVIE – Watch a movie with the kids.
- HOURLY – We blow up balloons and on the hour the kids pop the balloons and do a different hourly challenge. We tend to keep the challenges the same because it is interesting to see how their abilities have changes over the years.
CELEBRATING THE NEW YEAR – 2021 – BRING IT
Inspiration, Motivation and Coffee are great ways to start the day!
These are updated through the week with a little life, interesting grocery finds, Holidays, Reviews, National Days, Recipes and everything in-between.
Check back everyday for more malarkey morning moments…. click the button
Check out these other recent articles… some great ideas and products for the holidays!
Loosing Weight BEFORE the HOLIDAYS!
I am on a mission to drop the weight I gained after the summer and before the holidays. Challenging myself to do it before Thanksgiving and holding myself accountable by vlogging it. Follow my journey.
*side note – not selling anything
Check out this NEW event @ Gaylord Palms resort…. NEW EVENT
Loosing Weight… Making a U-Turn and getting in shape before the holidays
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!