This recipe requires a few ingredients but is so mouthwatering you will be going back for seconds and probably 3rds!!! If you manage to have left overs, they make perfect sandwiches or over rice. Consider freezing some to add to stuffed peppers another night.Jump to Recipe
This beef is prepared in the crockpot and is so easy. The meat is tender and shreds so easily. It is best to choose a lean cut of beef. You can use a top round roast, stew meat, trimmed beef chuck, or an eye round… basically some tender meat. Searing the meat is not something you NEED to do but we HIGHLY suggest you do. It locks in the flavor!
Searing the meat is an extra step that just takes a tiny bit of time, especially if you have a crockpot that does both. Turn the heat to medium, melt the butter and garlic and sear the meat on all sides. Next turn the crockpot to low. Mix in the pepperoncini juice, peppers, onions and ranch dressing. Cook until tender about 8 hours. Using 2 forks shred the beef and let it sit in the juices for about 30 minutes.
How to make the BEST Pepperoncini Beef!!!
- 4 pounds beef chuck roast – or your choice of cut
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 stick garlic herb butter
- sprinkles old bay
- 2/3 cups Pepperoncini slices or peppers
- 1 cup Pepperoncini Juice
- 1 pack Ranch Seasonings
- melt 1/2 the stick of butter & garlic in the pan on medium heat
- sprinkle the meat with old bay and sear all sides of the meat (this locks in a lot of the flavor)
- turn the crockpot to low for 8 hours
- next add in the onion, Pepperoncini juice and peppers & the other 1/2 of the butter
- in about 8 hours shred the beef, remove from the crockpot with a bit of the juices.
- * we chopped up some carrots and cooked them in the left over juices to serve for tomorrow nights dinner.
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!