Bacon Brie Caramel Rolls are quick & easy. They can be served for breakfast, as an app, or as a side dish or even a dessert! The melted cheese, caramel and bacon are soo good on this puff pastry. YUM YUM YUM!!
Easy Brie & Bacon Rolls drizzled in Caramel
- cookie sheet
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons crushed cashews
- 1/2 block brie cheese
- smidge caramel for drizzle
- 1 stripe bacon – chopped up
- pre heat oven as directions stare on your rolls
- open can and separate the rolls
- place the brie cheese on the wider section of the roll
- dust the top of the brie with the chopped up cashews
- roll the rolls and place on the cookie sheet
- cook as directed
- pull them out of the oven and let sit for a moment
- drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with bacon
- serve and enjoy
- side note – while eating we decided to dust them with some cinnamon and sugar and this made them ridiculously amazing!
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!