Simple, filling and tasty… what more do you want? We had made this for 4 people and we got about 12 meals out of it! This is a perfect back 2 school meal. If you like meal prep you will love this! We did freeze 4 of the meals, defrosted, reheated…. they were great. We did add a touch of pasta sauce when we reheated.Jump to Recipe
Crockpot Cheesy Pasta Sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgina olive oil
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 small onion – diced
- 3 tsp garlic – minced
- 1 cup pepper – orange – roughly cut
- 1 cup pepper – green – roughly cut
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasonings
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can tomato diced
- 1 can tomato sauce
add in and serve
- 3 cups cheese
- 1 box pasta – your choice
- saute the first 8 ingredients
- drop in the beef, tomatoes and sauce
- slow cook on low for about 4 to 5 hours
- pasta – in a seperate pot boil this to your liking.. you can do this the nght before
- throw in the pasta and the cheese
- let it sit on warm until cheese is melted – serve
- * if you feel there is too much liquid you can turn to high and keep the lid off to let the liquid boil out a bit – if you do plan on leftovers – leave it – it will reheat better 🙂
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!