Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanxJump to Recipe
This is probably one of the tastiest ways to eat potatoes. I do prefer this way over boiling the taters with the meat. Just give it a try! This is a great comfort food the fried onion and the creamy taters are awesome with the sweet cabbage and the gouda cheese adds a wonderful twist. A traditional Irish dish not many make any more that everyone will LOVE!
- 2 potatoes – diced and boiled then mashed
- 4 tbsp. Irish Butter – melted
- 1/3 cup milk – melted
Colcannon malarkey mix
- 4 tbsp. Irish butter
- 1/4 of the onion Onion – red- diced
- 2 teaspoons Garlic – minced
- 1/3 cup Leeks – diced
- 1/4 of the cabbage Cabbage – diced
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. Steak seasoning
- 2 slices Gouda Cheese – diced
- Measure everything out and dice everything up
- Potatoes – wash – dice – boil
- While the taters are boiling saute' the colcannon mix
- Melt butter and warm milk – mix into the taters as you mash them
- cheese – shut the colcannon off, leave in the pan and sprinkle with the cheese to let it heat up and melt bit
- fold the colcannon malarkey mix into the taters add salt as needed.
- Serve with cabbage and corn beef – ne need for gravy
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!