November 12th 2021 January 2nd 2022
SeaWorld Christmas is included with your annual pass.
This year we opted for SeaWorld opposed opposed to Disney. So when the holidays came around we realized we have NEVER done Christmas at SeaWorld. Since we have done Disney every year at Christmas for what seems like forever, we had no idea what to expect. Well I can tell you we were pleasantly surprised!
We went on the very first day Christmas came to SeaWorld and we were nervous about the crowd situation. Well didn’t we just luck out. The weather was perfect and there were no crowds. The kids walked on to every ride and rode man more than once without getting off. The day ended with an amazing sunset and the lights came on around the park, The trees around SeaWorld are huge and cover the walkways, so adding light to these just makes the place magical! The show on the water can seen from so many different locations it adds such an amazing touch to the evening. There are soldiers walking around jumping rope and it even snows on certain paths. The little booths with holiday drinks and treats are perfectly placed throughout the park. Do not even get me started about the holiday shop… there are so many things on me “NEED TO HAVE THIS” list. There is so much more… see below.
- Rudolph Walk Through – Step into the the story. There are life size pages of the story and some amazing photo ops.
- Sea of Trees – The lagoon as trees floating on the water – they light up for the show and include the main tree towering at over 70 feet.
- Holiday Foods / Drinks – set u throughout the park.
- Jolliest Scavenger Hunt – See below
- Snow Globe – photo op in the area where it snows
- Holiday Pathway – Live singers, games, treats, drinks all decorated for Christmas. A wonderful Holiday Stroll.
- Holiday Train – set up along the holiday path
- Ice Skating – Bayside Stadium you can rent skates and skate along the water – there are some rules – can not bring your own skates and must wear high socks and gloves.
- Winter Wonderland on ICE – Snow stopping show
- Fireworks & Fountains – this happens nightly right before closing
- Sesame Street Christmas Parade – Floats, performers through the streets of Sesame.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish – This happens at the Seaport Theater – lots of singing and dancing!
- Snow Flurries – At certain times it will snow on the streets near the Holiday Shoppes
- Sounds of the Season – The Nautilus Theater will have live concerts through the season.
- Holidays in Sesame – How cool is this… Hanukkah and Kwanzaa are celebrated with Christmas on the streets of Sesame Street.
- Santa – I know him!!!! Stop by The Wild Artic and meet the big guy!
All in all SeaWorld @ Christmas is a MUST! I would rank it above Disney for Christmas… which is tough do.
What a cute idea for a snowflake costume. He was hanging out by the Artic.
These guys marched out in formation and then started jumping rope together… and their masks went perfectly.
LIGHTS AROUND SEAWORLD
HOLIDAY SHOP / MERCH
RUDOLPH WALK THROUGH & MERCH
JOLLIEST SCAVENGER HUNT
Scan the QR code – read the clues – find them – collect your prize at the “Wild Artic Gifts”. Take a selfie and post it with #SWHolidayHunt.
- The prize is a red and white knit cap withh SeaWorld and Coke printed on the cap.
SNOW GLOBE & HOLIDAY DECOR FROM AROUND THE PARK
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!