share this post
- malarkey notebooks
- malarkey soap collection
- january national days
- juice cleanse
- Saoirse’s Short Stories
This peppermint fudge is so easy to make!
get more information here
INGREDIENTS TO BOIL
- 16 oz Fluff (large container)
- 10 oz Evaporated Milk (standard can)
- 1/2 cup Butter (1stick)
- 5 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract (pure)
- 24 oz dark chocolate (2 standard bags of chips)
- 9 Dark Chocolate Peppermint Squares
- Line the 9 by 9 pans with wax paper
- Prep all ingredients
- Chop the peppermint squares
- 5 quart sauce pan on stove top
- Combine the boil ingredients in the pan
- Turn heat on low and stir until blended completely
BOIL – do not stop stirring
- Turn heat to medium
- Bring to a boil (make sure it is not air bubbles)
- Boil and Stir for 4 minutes
- Remove from heat
- Stir in vanilla
- Stir in chocolate chips until blended
POUR & TOP IT
- Pour into the 2 prepared pans
- Sprinkle the peppermint squares on top of the fudge
- Let the fudge cool
- Cover the Fudge – TIGHTLY
- Keep in fridge overnight
- Pull the wax paper out of the pan
- Cut the fudge into small squares
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!