Universal Studios – tribute store & more summer 2022. universal is always changing things up and keeping it fresh. The tribute store has been changed over and it is amazin’ – check it out below. The Summer Eats section has been in full swing and the food is fucking awesome!
Make certain to follow us on all the socials as well as visit out shop.
We have written other reviews over the years on Universal as well as reviews on City Walk… check here
universal studios – tribute store & more
PARKING – PASS HOLDERS – VALET
HOLY SHIT!!! Valet at Universal is PRICY!!! Are you a passholder? Because is it FREE for you!! Yup Free!!!
Here are some things you need to know…
- always check their app and online because the rules change from time to time.
- during holidays and certain events – the parking does cost during certain times for pass holders – but it is still cheaper than a “regular” person.
- bag check / security – Valet has their own… so no line. You go through security – up the stairs and you land right at the start of city walk, saves so much time.
- PACKED – We have found that if you try and park after 3pm… you run the risk of the valet being full on the weekends.
- OVERNIGHT – if you do not show up at closing time… you are charged $90.00. This is the same price for passholders. Come opening time if you are not there to get it – you are charged another $90.00. If you are passholder you are not charged another $90.00 (unless you leave it there another night.)
- hours are subject to change – check their website
When it comes time to leave – you can either pay and tip directly through the stand or you can use a little machine and talk to no one!
We went with the adult lunch box… oh my goodness it was PERFECT!! I do think the yucca fries came with a dipping sauce, but the sandwich being layered perfectly made up for it. The guava was amazing and a great treat later on that day.
Annual Pasholders – do not forget to use your pass for a discount.
NOPE! Still not open. There are laws that require the tracks and the ride to be revamped after a certain amount of time… and it was just time for the mummy. The rumors were it would be open in July… and I guess we have a bit of time left. This is one of the families favorite rides and we are missing it!! The store is still open and filled with extra props.
I do love the fact that Universal sells more than just souvenirs. This is a great purse I have had for sometime.
City Walk – Jimmy Buffett
The main restaurant is under construction. However, the upstairs bar and seating area – which we love – is finally open again.
The watermelon margarita is one of my favorites. The shells are part of the main bar and I just love them… lots of details in this restaurant. However, we are not a giant fan of the food here… it’s kinda boring.
universal studios summer 2022
These are some pics from a recent trip we took to Universal. We have friends coming to town and we tried to get some images of the quick eats… we noticed something about the hot dog pricing… can you see it.
You can purchase a refillable cup and use their amazing COKE stations through the park. They are NOT good at city walk or your hotel. For an additional price you can get a FANCY cup as well.
- passholders get a discount.
The prices are listed below.
Eats – just some random information
Finnegan’s is located across from the Mummy ride. Food is… okay. Great atmosphere. They do have a walk up bar right inside. So this is a great place to get an Irish coffee or a REAL drink. Many of the stands have seltzers (not that many flavors) and beer.
So check this out… on one side of the water area is Simpson Land and the hot dog and chips is $12.99… and then just a few steps away near the entrance to HP the hot dog and chips is $13.99. Now, I am not sure but maybe the chips at the tater stand are REAL?
MOE’s – you can belly up to the bar and get a drink for your kids with dry ice. It is made with orange pop.
This is a food truck outside the stage area o the main street in Universal
Most o the shows times are loaded to the web/ posted at the ride at the start of the day. We have not done the Bourne Show yet – but are planning on it soon. It is 30minutes long. The MONSTRS SHOW – this is amazing – so funny! The Pet show is something everyone should do one time… unless you have friends coming into town, then you sit through it again.
Fast and the Furious
Oh we are NOT fans of this ride. Mark recently heard that if you ask at the start of the ride for a garage tour – you can possibly be added to the tour. It is kind of hit or miss and it is best to do it at the start of the day. We will be trying to do this soon and lwill let you know.
universal studios – tribute store & more
- Tribute Store – guys there is so much to see in here it is insane. I must say I am sorry that some of the pictures SUCK. I was trying to see this all with the family as all as not be in anyone’s way. I actually had to go back another time and I definitely did not get pictures of everything in here.
Great Picture Spot – Close to the exit
Treats – They have some amazing treat
Remember to PIN these images as well as share – thanx
CHECK OUT SOME RECENT POSTS
- November National Days – celebrate something
- malarkey favorites
- 1st day of school – positive vibes
- universal studios – tribute store & more
- malarkey’s first vendor fair exposed
Check out these other Irish favorite’s
– always like – share and pin –
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!